How much is the franchise fee?
The franchise fee is $32,900. This includes:
- Two weeks training at our Business and Inspection Training Academy
- Step-by-step sales and marketing plan
- In-field mentoring
- Business operation support
- Marketing materials and website valued at $5,000*
- Exclusive territory with a population up to 200,000
- 7-days-a-week telephone inspection support
- Inspection tools valued at $5,000*
* Amounts are approximate based on our current package as of January 2012.
Contact National Property Inspections today to take the first step in owning your own profitable business.
Franchise Financing Links
SCORE offers a free and confidential small business advice for entrepreneurs. They are a resource partner of the SBA (Small Business Administration).
Visit SCORE »
SBA offers loan guarantees to approved banks. The SBA website offers information on these loans.
Visit the SBA »
Rollover your 401(K) or IRA retirement plan to fund your franchise.
Find out more about the BORSA plan »
Unsecured loans for business start ups.
Visit Pro Funding Solutions»
NPI has business plan templates and sample spreadsheets for forecasting cash flow projections. These can be helpful when applying for financing.