NPI Marketing Support
Listen to franchisees talk about their experience
as a business owner at the NPI/GPI Annual Conference.
Kimberly Stevens, our very own John Maxwell certified marketing coach is available to all of our franchisees for as long as they are with NPI.
You will receive two days of marketing and sales training, including networking, social media marketing, promoting your business and digital marketing. Then, you will receive ongoing support from our experienced marketing team as long as you are a franchise owner.
NPI’s full-time, dedicated marketing team is available to help you implement and follow our marketing plan, develop marketing materials and strategies, and broaden your reach with tactics like social media marketing.
During your initial training at the NPI Business and Inspection Training Academy:
- Our marketing coach is John Maxwell certified. She has a proven record and hands-on experience in soliciting business from the real estate community and will help you get your business started and on track.
- Our marketing manager is available to help you with multiple aspects of marketing, including your website, social media marketing, and marketing programs and software.
- Additional help is available for search engine optimization (SEO), Google AdWords campaigns and more.
In addition, we have a relationship with a design firm that offers a discount to our franchise owners for graphic design, complex website changes and more.
The NPI Hub: An Innovative Marketing Platform
The NPI Hub is a marketing software platform that offers multiple benefits. Each franchise owner has a subscription to the NPI Hub, and NPI pays the costs and fees associated with the platform:
- The NPI Hub email platform provides an easy-to-use, reliable way to send information to contact lists.
- The Review section of the NPI Hub allows users to gather and manage customer reviews and post them on their websites.
- The Offer section of the NPI Hub allows users to create coupons and special offers that they can send their contacts or post on social networks.
- The Giveaway section of the NPI Hub allows users to create contests to promote your business through multiple channels.
- The Publish section of the NPI Hub allows users to create original blog content that they can distribute via multiple channels.
The first phase of the NPI Hub solution launched in early 2016. Upcoming phases of the solution will include new ways to promote content, obtain customer feedback, streamline the sales process, and collect payments.
Additional Marketing Programs
When you join NPI, you receive your own website, which you can easily update and customize, and our marketing team is available to help you with your website. In addition, you will receive your own NPI email address at no cost.
Our franchise owners have access to our online social media calendar, which provides two posts a day planned at least two weeks in advance, so you can schedule your social media posts quickly and easily. We also offer assistance if you have trouble setting up business pages, registering for directories, or need additional help with social media marketing.
Once you’re ready to announce your business to the world, our marketing team will work with you on a direct mail and email campaign that will give real estate agents in your territory incentive to call you. This initial program is paid for by NPI.
The NPI marketing team also schedules frequent webinars to help franchise owners stay up to date on marketing tactics, learn about vendors that may offer helpful solutions, and learn from other franchise owners about what’s working well for their businesses.